Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Feeler 1998 Stingray 5 Fretless Trans Red

andydye

Up for potential sale or trade is my Musicman Stingray 5 Fretless in Trans Red with original OHSC and a couple of bits of case candy (allen key for bridge saddles, polishing cloth)...

What to say, it's really nice to play, sounds nice and warm, I put a set of Rotosound flats on it when I got it earlier this year, there are no noticeable marks on it (fingerboard or body) that I can recall (will check later though)...

It's not getting played so I'm thinking about moving it on...Offers? Trades? I'd like either an EUB (NS Designs NXT4 perhaps?) or WHY?

Edited by andydye

[quote name='martthebass' post='1337926' date='Aug 12 2011, 05:22 PM']This looks a lot like the one I sold a while back.......if it is it's a cracking bass and would still be with me if I was any good live with a 5[/quote]

Arrite matey!

I bought it from a chappie in London called Joe, it is a cracking bass though, I've used it a couple of times and it's really rich sounding! What I really wanted when I bought it was an EUB so I should have just got one instead of allowing GAS to steer my purchase.