Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD ON EVILBAY! Trace Elliot AH200 GP12 Series 6 with correct footswitch! - Massive pricedrop

dc2009

[quote name='dc2009' post='1364852' date='Sep 7 2011, 01:04 AM']Cars are overrated, have you seen the anti-petrol-price thread in Off Topic at the mo?

Get yourself one of these, you can use it with just about any cab going, and if you can't take a cab to a gig, take this, and you'll still sound like you (and you'll sound better too cos the amp is so awesome)![/quote]

I'll have to pass for now but I'll keep mulling it over...

[quote name='longtimefred' post='1366109' date='Sep 8 2011, 09:50 AM']Yo DC, just thought i would post back to stop leaving you hanging.

The guy who wanted a combo that i was searching for has found a deal he couldnt resist. He got a 300 watt Ashton valve head and 4x10 cab brand new for £400. cheap chinese stuff but for the money its stonking.

The Sandberg is AMAZING!!! i used it in the recording studio for the first time the other week on the bands new tracks and the tone is just to die for. Pure ballsy fat RAWK sound. blows any Fender i have used in the past out the water. Its so easy to play its untrue. I want another one lol.

Hope you get this shifted mate, great bits of kit.

Will[/quote]

Fair enough. Can't say I've had the chance to hear what they do, but it certainly sounds stonking at that money!

Very jealous of the Sandberg. I already know it's going to be a big toss up between a Sandberg and a Dingwall when it comes to my next 'big ticket' bass. Hoping to get through perhaps a Tanglewater and some tasty MIJ Fenders in the meantime, just to keep my GAS ticking over. I know Sandberg wise it'll be a tossup between a Cali TM2 or a Basic TM (perhaps a Bullet TM at a long shot).

Thanks for letting me know, hopefully this'll move on soon as I owe the missus some money, which I never feel great about!

Cheers
Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On ebay at £240 or best offer. Would of course rather sell on here to avoid fees.
[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280767566761?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_722wt_1396"]http://www.ebay.co.u...9#ht_722wt_1396[/url]

(£225 posted if sold on here)

Edited by dc2009