Why become a member? ×

SOLD Please remove: Stunning looking Aria GT Series 4 String Bass

Flex

Ok I bought this from a fellow BC'er, I think it is fabulous but I am not a fan of the neck profile as I play a Duck D Lakland and am used to a very slim neck, think the neck is slightly smaller than a standard PBass but might as well pass it on to someone who will get good use from it.

It is an active circuit also.

I will sell for what I paid, which is £130 !!!! PRICE DROP!!!![b] NOW £110 + P+P £10[/b] NOW £100 and P+P, this is a steal at this price. I will include a gig bag with it (not great but at least some protection). I have good feedback too on here

Will trade for a Sterling SB-14 or Thunderbird pro IV + cash your way of course.

Recent setup and new strings - it has a few dinks and scuffs here and there - please see the photos, the worst being a dink on the back that I can't get to photograph properly and it is a small dink cant notice it unless you inspect it, but I feel it best to mention these things in advance.

If you love the MM stingray sound, this has it in BUCKETS

Collection welcome from Kettering area. I will post, but would rather not if it can be avoided so please PM me to discuss arrangements.

I have taken the photo's from Moosh's ad as they are a very good representation of the bass.

[attachment=86615:20110628_DSCF1905.jpg]

[attachment=86616:20110628_DSCF1906.jpg]

[attachment=86613:20110628_DSCF1895.jpg]

[attachment=86614:20110628_DSCF1897.jpg]

Any questions feel free to PM

Cheers

Pete

Edited by Flex

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Shonks' post='1346608' date='Aug 20 2011, 06:51 PM']I like it - gimmie yours and £90 and you can have my [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=151070"]Grind[/url][/quote]

Thanks for the offer but thats not a great offer and as such good luck with your sale.

I do feel it is best to make offers in a PM aswell.

Flex

[quote name='Flex' post='1346888' date='Aug 21 2011, 06:43 AM']Thanks for the offer but thats not a great offer and as such good luck with your sale.

I do feel it is best to make offers in a PM aswell.

Flex[/quote]
yeah - ok, sorry about that, but was giving you a bump too :)

and another ....bump!.... there you go

all the best

Edited by Shonks

[quote name='Shonks' post='1346953' date='Aug 21 2011, 10:10 AM']yeah - ok, sorry about that, but was giving you a bump too :)

and another ....bump!.... there you go

all the best[/quote]

Thanks bud... early morning grumpy syndrome I think I had when posting a reply :)

[quote name='Moos3h' post='1350299' date='Aug 24 2011, 02:38 PM']Blimey matey :) What a shame, that's BIG bass for £100 large!

Is the £100 including P and P? I'd be buying it back off you at that rate![/quote]

£110 including post bud