Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN ** SOLD PENDING**

Skezza

Hi

I am not a good enough player to be able to play 4 5 and 6 string basses and to swap from one to another at will.
I have spent the last few months working with my five string and am ready to use it at gigs.
I have therefore decided that I will sell all my 4 string bases or swap for 5 stringers.

This is the first

This is a Prose karuna it was made by Paul Rose for a fellow basschatter who sold it on to wrinkleygit who sold it on to me.
I was designed as a travel headless bass guitar it is a full 34 inch scale length. The neck is bolted into sockets set in the body
so it always goes back on in exactly the same place a brilliant idea. The original owner wanted it for a tour and the idea was he could
take the neck off and fit it in an airline overhead locker. It comes in a guitar sized gig bag.
It has ABM individual bridge tuner units and an ABM headpiece. It can take double ball end or ordinairy strings.
The nut is a 'just a nut' with individual adjustment for string height. the body is spanish cedar the neck is maple the board is
rosewood with brass side markers.
The pickups are emg Hz passive clones (and are as loud as hell) each has a volume control which is push pull to coil tap each humbucker giving a great range of
sounds no tone controls.
the body and neck are oil finished and the neck is very precision like chunky.
It cost £500 to make and then £60 for the gigbag and pro set up for the originbal owner.
I paid £325 for it from Wrinklygit and would like to get that back.

I am not desparate to sell as there is only one of these guitars in the world but will offer it to
basschatters for a couple of weeks. If at the end of that time it has not sold ill put it away ans save it. I am prepared to trade and am after an amplifier head / combo or a good 5 string guitar cash either way.

contact me if you have any questions or offers ANY TRADE CONSIDERED looking for a good quality 2x 10 particularly new lightweight Trace Elliot

skez

pics here:
[url="http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/Jonnygonad/"]http://s639.photobuc...114/Jonnygonad/[/url]

Edited by Skezza