Why become a member? ×

Musicman Sterling Ray 34 *SOLD*

Bellypopper

Hi All

I have decided to sell my Musicman Sterling Ray 34. Its finished in Honeyburst, and its in immaculate as new condition. I have only decided to sell as I don't play it much, as the neck is a little wide for me.

I am selling it complete with the original thickly padded bag, set of allen keys, inspection card and truss rod adjustment tool. I am looking for £400. Prefer not to post of possible, but will if needs be at cost.

Thanks
Russ

Edited by Bellypopper

And your location is........?

Can you fill in the info in your profile, especially as you want a local pickup.

Cheers and yes, possibly interested (i had one in black last year and also sold mine due to the neck width) but i have a feeling you aren't just around the corner.

Edited by dave_bass5

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='1326742' date='Aug 4 2011, 12:16 PM']And your location is........?

Can you fill in the info in your profile, especially as you want a local pickup.

Cheers and yes, possibly interested (i had one in black last year and also sold mine due to the neck width) but i have a feeling you aren't just around the corner.[/quote]

Hi Dave

Sorry, I live in Portsmouth, but work in Slough, so either is good for a collection.

Cheers
Russ

[quote name='TobyMunkling' post='1335469' date='Aug 10 2011, 06:48 PM']Would you swap it for a Fender Deluxe Jaguar MIJ?

It's For Sale on here, if you want to see pics.

Now discontinued. Nice slim neck.

Just a thought.

Regards

Gavin[/quote]

Thanks, but looking for a cash sale rather than a trade..