Why become a member? ×

DHA vt5/Peavey power amp/4u case for sale

mr pablo

I've been doing a lil bit of soul searching over the past few months with my sound and as much as I love it, my DHA VT5 Pre amp is up for sale or trade.

full spec here:

[url="http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/Products,%20VT5-StudioBass.html"]DHA VT-5 studio pre amp[/url]

Reveiw by jimbartlett here:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=5239"]Jimbartlett's Review[/url]

Now, I've had this for a while now and its had a few gremlins which have been sorted out although the boost knob on the blue channel can be very crackly and [u]very occasionally[/u] cuts out now it could be something as simple as a dry/weak solder (but its never bothered me as once i've set the controls its been left) but the sound always comes back after a few secs/taps of the knob. The pre can go from a cleanish sound right upto filthy distortion i set the red channel up for clean/light grit and the blue for overdrive/distortion.

money wise i'd be looking at about £275 inc postage for this with the footswitch included

I also have a Peavey PV1500 power amp for sale which is in good nick with some rack rash on the rack ears but is generaly in good condition and like all peavey stuff is built to last specs are

- 300w @ 8ohms per channel
- 500w @ 4ohms per channel
- 750w @ 2ohms per channel
- 500w @ 8ohms bridged mono
- 1000w @ 4 ohms bridged mono IIRC

I'd be looking at about £150 + about £20 postage for this as its a bi heavy

also I'll sell the 4u rack for £30 posted or if anyone wants it with the either the pre or power i'll chuck it in for an extra £20

If anyone wants the lot i'll do it for £450 posted

anyone want more pics info gimmie a shout

Edited by mr pablo

[quote name='Jonny Walker' post='152729' date='Mar 6 2008, 09:53 PM']ahh so id have to buy a power amp aswell ...[/quote]

Unless you want a PV1500 (300w @8ohm 500w @4ohms 750w @2ohms per channel or 1000w @4ohms bridged mono) power amp

Edited by mr pablo

• 2 weeks later...

On hold for Kev for 10 days but I'l still listen to any offers during the time

EDIT:

NOW BACK FOR SALE/TRADE for the next 10 days if it doesnt go I'll keep it as I really do like it guess I'm maybe just being a bit picky :)

Edited by mr pablo

[quote name='Matty' post='167371' date='Apr 1 2008, 12:49 AM']very uinterested
Quick q.
Can you have the Red and blue channels on together?
do they have seperate outputs?
or just one summed output?

Ta.[/quote]

The red and blue channels are seperate as the unit was designed for use with 2 separate basses although you can set it up with an a/b swithch so you could still have the use of both channels with 1 bass, it has the one output on the back

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...