Why become a member? ×

Ampkit - Amplitube - iphone

tonyclaret

Hi,

Recently got the ampkit and downloaded the free version of amplitube and so far I have been really impressed, the ability to import then change tempo, built in tuner and mertronome etc. Awesome!

What I am trying to work out is how to change amps and input from lead to bass?

Help!?

Tony

Edited by tonyclaret

[quote name='tonyclaret' post='1321961' date='Jul 31 2011, 09:22 AM']Hi,

Recently got the ampkit and downloaded the free version of amplitube and so far I have been really impressed, the ability to import then change tempo, built in tuner and mertronome etc. Awesome!

What I am trying to work out is how to change amps and input from lead to bass?

Help!?

Tony[/quote]
My free version either came with a free bass amp or I was able to download one for free. It basically had a Marshall Something or other and what might be a SVT Pro head as it's too free amps...As it happened I sprung the £2.50 for the official Fender '59 Bassman which is what I use now.

I picked up a very sexy pair of Sennheiser HD570's at the dump for free which are brilliant for Amplitube and Guitar Rig.

I do wish there was a way if diabling the touch screen so you could safely stick the thing in a pocket and mine also seems to shut down and go to sleep whie you are playing...which can be a bit of a pain... But great tone and I love the fact you can import tunes from Itunes and drop the vocal track volume to jam along too...

Jon