Why become a member? ×

Peavey Milestone Mk.I GONE, GONE, GONE!!!!

Truckstop

Hello all,

I recently bought this off Daz [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=136716&hl=peavey+milestone"]Original For Sale ad here[/url] to use as a base for many many modifications (new paintjob, electrics, bridge etc).

As with practically everything I do, the second I got it I decided I couldnt be bothered and have left it as is! I thought it'd be a better idea to spend money making my No.1 bass look nicer after a botched home paintjob.

It's a good bass, very loud, very solid and it's in pretty good nick too. Everything works, the electronics all work, there's no crackles or hums etc. There's a few scuffs around the edges and a couple of knocks on the neck too. I would say the neck has a standard Jazz profile. Basically, it's prime for modding!

This bass will not come with a case or a strap.

I'm selling it for what I paid for it which I think is a good deal. I'd rather sell it here than on Ebay, it's simply not worth that much to bother with the fees and hassle. I'll deliver it personally within Herts/north london/west London. If you're a little further, I'll get it sent to you innit. I'm located a minute or two off J22 of the M25 in London Colney (AL2 1QU) if you fancy collecting. I also don't mind driving to Barnet, Radlett or St. Albans to drop if off at a train station for you.

I will also accept trades for good leads, effects (cash your way) and I'm in need of a strap aswell, so try me!

Cheers

Alex

Edited by Truckstop