Why become a member? ×

[attachment=85225:DSCF0007.JPG]as above complete with knobs and battery clip and will be clearly marked. came in a bass i just got but i am trying to fund better pickups and going to try passive for a change so these are up for grabs. black knobs as come with pre from spector. lets start at £40 posted for a highly respected pre nice and simple with two volume and bass and treble. 4 pots in total. cheers. ad

will be switch cleaned and all solder checked before postage. and i will add a new long tailed battery clip plus heat shrink to tidy it up when installed.

Edited by adledman

[quote name='adledman' post='1310213' date='Jul 20 2011, 12:32 PM']as above complete with knobs and battery clip and will be clearly marked. came in a bass i just got but i am trying to fund better pickups and going to try passive for a change so these are up for grabs. black knobs as come with pre from spector. lets start at £40 posted for a highly respected pre nice and simple with two volume and bass and treble. 4 pots in total. cheers. ad

will be switch cleaned and all solder checked before postage.[/quote]

If this is the model with the output trim adjustment (post 2007), I'll have it.

[quote name='desmondpot' post='1310794' date='Jul 20 2011, 08:27 PM']If this is the model with the output trim adjustment (post 2007), I'll have it.[/quote]

sorry but its the one without. i understand they sound identical. ta

• 2 months later...