Why become a member? ×

lakland Darryl Jones 4 string for Sale/Trade

Guest markinthegreen

Guest markinthegreen

Hi everyone,

This is my Lakland DJ04 skyline in natural.

Its 18 months old, and in mint condition.

Spec:

Ash body, Maple Neck, Maple slab finger board, Black Block inlays, Hipshot tuners, String through body, Flat sawn Rock maple neck.

There is a tiny nick in the lacquer at the very tip of the headstock where the lid of my flight case caught it, its about 3mm. thats the only aesthetical issue. other than that its mint.

My tech has just given it a full set up, intonation, new strings etc.

I'm in no rush but I would like a standard USA fender Jazz bass 2010/11 model... no silly colours!. Or £700 cash.

This is a great bass but I have 2 of the same model and fancy a change.

cheers guys

Mark

[quote name='markinthegreen' post='1307172' date='Jul 17 2011, 10:30 PM']Southend-On-Sea mate[/quote]

Ok, I have a brand new, never gigged and only about 2 months old MIA Fender Jazz in Olympic white. Only just got it so not really sure I want to part with it but I do have a soft spot for the natural Darryl Jones. If I did want to part with it, would this be something you would be interested in?

Also, any more piccies?

[quote name='risingson' post='1307372' date='Jul 18 2011, 02:32 AM']I've got an identical model and it is quite simply superb. You'd be hard pressed to find a better jazz bass at this price in fact![/quote]

I also have an identical model and do agree!

• 2 weeks later...