Why become a member? ×

Fender Artist Series Marcus Miller Jazz Bass (Mint condition)

G-funk45

After purchasing this bass last year for studio purposes I have decided that as a result of it seeing little action, this bass should probably go to someone with time to actually play it.

The bass itself is an awesome example of how a jazz bass should look, play, feel and sound. It is in as near a mint condition as you are going to ever find. I have given it a proper inspection, and to my beady eyes haven't managed to locate a single flaw in the bass. The neck as as straight as an arrow with expertly finished installation of all 20 frets with plenty of life left in them yet. The body is a lovely example of ash and finished with a completely blemish free finish.

Artist series features include, unique pick-gaurd design, Badass II bridge, active 2 band eq, vintage/reverse style tuners, bullet truss rod, bound beck, pearloid block inlays and 3 bolt neck plate. All of which are shown in the pictures.

All other relevant information can be obtained from the Fender website [url="http://www.fender.com/en-GB/products/search.php?partno=0257802300"]HERE.[/url]

The sale includes a gig bag and even throw in a strap if required.

This bass is honestly as close to 100% condition as you could ever find so grab yourself a proper little bargain. These basses have shot up in price in recent years and after having a look though old ads for the same bass, I have decided to put this up for sale at £650 + p&p or collection from Swindon until 24th July whereby it will be relocated to Brighton for collection.

Not really interested in trades as my studio is fully kidded at the moment.

Better quality photos to follow but these should make do for the time being.

Thanks for your interest. Please dont hesitate to aske question.

Additionally, please check my signature below for more items for sale.

Edited by G-funk45

[quote name='TorVic' post='1301813' date='Jul 13 2011, 02:03 AM']I have one of these Bump!

It is an excellent Fender Jazz Bass. I have removed the ashtray pick-up cover from mine as well and the top half of the pickguard too.[/quote]

How right you are, these basses are excellent.

Still for sale too.