Why become a member? ×

Trace 4 x 10

siggi

[attachment=84207:IMG_0402.JPG]Anyone out there need a Trace Elliot 4 x 10 cab.

Mine has been a trusted friend for some time now but space has become a premium with a smaller house and car so ...

I think its an early 90s 8ohm 200w but really the figures are not really the issue here as it has run successfully with a huge variety of amps and has always sounded amazing - It has a famous history having been used by Fast of the Fun Lovin Criminals - Michelle Shocked's bass player and a raft of other people who all loved it ....

Make me an offer around a £100 and come and pick it up as its fairly heavy but has castors to save the strain .....

Edited by siggi

I am in Leicester so pm me

[quote name='Ian Savage' post='1296620' date='Jul 7 2011, 11:29 PM']Whereabouts are you? I'll give youse £80 for it tomorrow if you're close enough to Birmingham/Warwickshire/Staffs for me to collect...[/quote]

[quote name='stoker' post='1297645' date='Jul 8 2011, 08:43 PM']I would be interested but my amp is a 300 watter and I'd be worried about blowing it up.[/quote]

It's an 8 ohm cab remember...

[quote name='Conan' post='1298326' date='Jul 9 2011, 04:44 PM']It's an 8 ohm cab remember...[/quote]

True but I always thought cabs should be able to handle more than the amp output. Or am I just dreaming it?

To Stoker

I have run this with an Ashdown Mag 300 for the last 2 years no problem and i am pretty sure it would be happy with a GP7 although I dont know if yours is 300w @4 ohms or 8 ? Either way unless you play in a band that maxes out the bass rig I would be suprised if it would be possible to blow it up.