Why become a member? ×

fender usa jazz bass for sale/trade

rafael_bassplayer

hello i am looking for a Fender American Deluxe Jazz V Bass (5-String) or Fender American usa standerd Jazz V Bass (5-String) to trade for my 4 sting Fender American Jazz.
even tho i love my jazz bass i love fender 5stings even more so this is why its up for trade, as well as that its up for sale i am plainning on saleing it for £1,400.

am up for and offers as well but mostly want the fenders 5 strings

[quote name='rafael_bassplayer' post='1287222' date='Jun 30 2011, 02:17 AM']hello i am looking for a Fender American Deluxe Jazz V Bass (5-String) or Fender American usa standerd Jazz V Bass (5-String) to trade for my 4 sting Fender American Jazz.
even tho i love my jazz bass i love fender 5stings even more so this is why its up for trade, as well as that its up for sale i am plainning on saleing it for £1,400.

am up for and offers as well but mostly want the fenders 5 strings[/quote]

here are the pics as well as that i for got to say it has a 62 pickgard

[quote name='Hutton' post='1287382' date='Jun 30 2011, 10:08 AM']Come on. I know we're not meant to comment on prices but this bass can be purchased brand new for £1,100. Are you sure you have typed the right number?[/quote]
I give up :).

[quote name='Machines' post='1287567' date='Jun 30 2011, 12:34 PM']That's not my interpretation of it. Even if that is the seller's intention - it doesn't give the green light for people to publicly question the price of the item.[/quote]

OK I've deleted my comments and reported the original post

[quote name='Machines' post='1287567' date='Jun 30 2011, 12:34 PM']That's not my interpretation of it. Even if that is the seller's intention - it doesn't give the green light for people to publicly question the price of the item.[/quote]

o my sorry yer i think did put the price wrong i dont really know what i want for in money if you guys want to give me a price then i will say yes or no :) sorry about the confusement

[quote name='rafael_bassplayer' post='1287739' date='Jun 30 2011, 02:01 PM']o my sorry yer i think did put the price wrong i dont really know what i want for in money if you guys want to give me a price then i will say yes or no :) sorry about the confusement[/quote]
If you want offers please put it on eBay - if you want to sell it here you need to put a [b]firm[/b] price. Please add an effective 'buy it now' price or this will be removed, thanks.

[quote name='Machines' post='1287922' date='Jun 30 2011, 04:20 PM']If you want offers please put it on eBay - if you want to sell it here you need to put a [b]firm[/b] price. Please add an effective 'buy it now' price or this will be removed, thanks.[/quote]

ok guys i will not be selling this anymore all i want is to trade for a 5 string bass iver a fender deluxe jazz bass 5 sting or a fender standerd 5 string thier the top trade i want but i will take anyother offers ^^ for trade