Why become a member? ×

pre ernie ball stingray value ? please

ian

Pre ernie ball?? naa mate you'll NEVER shift that!! (arm round shoulder) Ill tell you what I'll do ,and I'm robbin meself here......ect ect ect

I dont think twice the value of eb mm is out of the question,in good condition. save me from pictures I'll have to buy it! :)
Paging Dr Stingraypete...? Dr 'pete?....

[quote name='witterth' post='1285415' date='Jun 28 2011, 04:43 PM']Pre ernie ball?? naa mate you'll NEVER shift that!! (arm round shoulder) Ill tell you what I'll do ,and I'm robbin meself here......ect ect ect

I dont think twice the value of eb mm is out of the question,in good condition. save me from pictures I'll have to buy it! :)
Paging Dr Stingraypete...? Dr 'pete?....[/quote]

You rang me lord? :)

Without pictures or seeing it in the flesh it's hard to be exact but £1300 gets a very rough one with no case, £1500-1600 if it's clean with a period case little bit more if it is mint (like mine :lol: ) very nice or rare colour with teardrop case I would want to start haggling down from £2000 as the old mm cases fetch a couple of hundred on there own.

To be honest there will be people who will tell you they have seen them go for less in the last year or so etc but I know almost all had issues that would take the repairs to at least my rough guide price, some to lots more and some that will never be 100% again due to neck swaps, missing rare parts etc.