Why become a member? ×

Wooks79's stuff thread

Wooks79

I'm just looking for an excuse to take pics of my gear really, so I'm gonna add pics here as an when I remember to take my camera to the studio, or bring my gear home :)

Here's my Sound City B120 MkIV at home with my newly acquired Ampeg SVT-610HLF -

More stuff to come when I can...

Yeah, I've been on a bit of an amp and cab crusade lately, trying out, buying and selling to try and get just what I'm after.

A quick phone snap of my corner of the studio tonight -

I'm gonna try to rememeber to take the proper camera next time.

[quote name='JimBobTTD' post='1294868' date='Jul 6 2011, 03:52 PM']I'll have one of them with sprinkles, please![/quote]

:) it's bloody lovely, I isn't think anything would peel me away from my Musicman Stingray of almost 12yrs, but this has. Still couldn't do without the Stingray though.

Gonna take pics of that soon.

[quote name='Wooks79' post='1294902' date='Jul 6 2011, 05:16 PM']:) it's bloody lovely, I isn't think anything would peel me away from my Musicman Stingray of almost 12yrs, but this has. Still couldn't do without the Stingray though.

Gonna take pics of that soon.[/quote]

Go on, then! I find myself returning to this thread a bit. It would be nice to have something else to drool over!

Here you go then, Musicman Stingray, was my main bass since Dec 1999 till I started with the 5 string earlier this year -

I love it so much that I tried to track down a 5 string in this colour on this forum, but the owner understandably didn't want to part with it... I still want one though. Feel free to offer it to me if you sell one anyone :)

• 3 weeks later...