Why become a member? ×

GONE!!

CPBassman

Looking to trade this mega sounding little monster for another amp.

The set up is only 6 weeks old and in mint condition. Size is no guarantee of strength. This comfortably holds it's own against a deaf stack playing guitarist set at about the 10 o clock vol mark and gain on 11 o clock. Tons and tons of bass on tap. Reason for trade is simply want to return to my old sound.

Looking to trade for Classic Klystron or ABM 500/900 evo (UK made) or a Fender bassman / TV combo!!! SWR, Ampeg, Eden would prefer 4 x 10

£799.99 NOW £700 or will pack for your courier. I am willing to meet at reasonable point for costs.

Cheers

Col

Comes with heavy duty Roqsolid Cab Cover and Speakon connector

Edited by CPBassman

[quote name='CPBassman' post='1276881' date='Jun 21 2011, 11:53 AM']Looking to trade this mega sounding little monster for another amp.

The set up is only 6 weeks old and in mint condition. Size is no guarantee of strength. This comfortably holds it's own against a deaf stack playing guitarist set at about the 10 o clock vol mark and gain on 11 o clock. Tons and tons of bass on tap. Reason for trade is simply want to return to my old sound.

Looking to trade for Classic Klystron or ABM 500/900 evo (UK made) or a Fender bassman / TV combo!!!

£799.99 firm. Collect or will pack for your courier. I am willing to meet at reasonable point for costs.

[b]NOW £775[/b]
Cheers

Col

Comes with heavy duty Roqsolid Cab Cover and Speakon connector[/quote]

hi i know this is not on your list to trad but would you like to trad my marshall MB450h with 2x115 cabs that go with that head

If the gain is too distortiony???? for you, have a look in the thread in repairs etc, look for Happy Jack's how to change the valves on an Orange Terror.
The thread is pinned.
I did this to mine for £28 including postage, and what a difference!!!!

Just a thought,
Karl.

edited now I've thought of linking it :) .

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=134869"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=134869[/url]

Edited by karlfer

[quote name='CPBassman' post='1284572' date='Jun 27 2011, 08:29 PM']BARGAIN

It won't go cheaper. I'm losing too much as it is. This rig cost £1050 without the cover or speakon cable only a few weeks ago.

Will also includee 2x Electro Harmonix AT7 valves fir the adaptation written by Happy Jack.

Choices choices[/quote]

ah dude,, you could have saved yourself all this hassle and taken me up on my offer a while back for this price..........

C'est la vie.