Why become a member? ×

Single-Cut: fad or future?

Roland Rock

[quote name='Vibrating G String' post='1282002' date='Jun 25 2011, 11:40 AM']What you say is what you are.[/quote]

If that's true, then I'm sorry that you feel you're totally devoid of intelligent content! :)

(Come on, you can't leave a door open like that and not expect someone to walk in).

[quote name='Mark Latimour' post='1284290' date='Jun 27 2011, 08:30 AM']If that's true, then I'm sorry that you feel you're totally devoid of intelligent content! :)

(Come on, you can't leave a door open like that and not expect someone to walk in).[/quote]You seem to be having problems with basic pronouns but your trolling skills are top notch. I know you're famous for picking fights and then crying to the mods when you lose. Will you be following tradition here too?

[quote name='Vibrating G String' post='1284852' date='Jun 28 2011, 01:47 AM']You seem to be having problems with basic pronouns but your trolling skills are top notch. I know you're famous for picking fights and then crying to the mods when you lose. Will you be following tradition here too?[/quote]

I'm afraid you're grossly misinformed. You see, I've never [i]had[/i] to cry to the mods. Based on what I've seen from you, it won't ever be necessary here. Seriously though, its all cool, feel free to keep trying it on; wittier posters than you have tried and failed. I always try and be helpful though, so if you want, drop me a PM and I will give you some tips about playing in the mens' league. At the same time, I wouldn't mind if you'd share some tips on what to do when you "lose", you seem to be quite the expert at that. :lol:

:)

[Now, seriously are we going to exchange zingers all day or talk about basses? That is why we are here is it not? Now about the singlecut bass? Can you see one in your future?] :)

Edited by Mark Latimour