Why become a member? ×

USA Fender Precision 2007 b/b/m £600

malbass

For no other reason than I fancy a change.....

For sale is my USA Fender Precision from 2007 in black/black/maple. In good condition it does have one dink on the underside of the lower horn but this hasn't gone through to the wood and is pretty hard to spot, also a small scratch on the back - tried to show photos below but its really not that bad. Currently strung with La Bella flats. Includes Fender SKB hardcase, pick up covers, strap and usual case candy. This is the newer spec without the S1 switching and with the high mass bridge. It's currently got Schaller strap locks fitted and I don't have the originals, I'm sure I could source some if this is a deal breaker.

Would like £600 plus postage for this but could be open to offers, though I'm in no rush to get rid.

I could also be tempted by trades, anything other than a Precision or a Jazz - let me know what you've got.

A quick pic below, will get some better photos taken tonight.

[attachment=82732:IMG_0817.jpg]
[attachment=82733:IMG_0822.jpg]
[attachment=82734:IMG_0824.jpg]
[attachment=82735:IMG_0825.jpg]
[attachment=82736:IMG_0826.jpg]
[attachment=82737:IMG_0828.jpg]
[attachment=82738:IMG_0829.jpg]
[attachment=82739:IMG_0833.jpg]

Edited by malbass

[quote name='walbassist' post='1270529' date='Jun 15 2011, 07:42 PM']Perfect P bass for me right there.... Any interest in trading up for my Veillette 5 string, or any of my PJB gear?[/quote]

Many thanks for the offer but not really my cup of tea I'm afraid.

New pics added, let me know if you want to see anything else.