Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0

BB2000

Only 1 week old (probably the first in the country) - looking for £460.

There's a long waiting list for these - GB have received more orders in the first 6 weeks than they expected for the whole year. This one could be with you tomorrow. Check talkbass for the rave reviews.

Edited by BB2000

[quote name='TheRinser' post='146858' date='Feb 25 2008, 07:44 PM']Not your cup of tea then? Would you mind explaining why?

Cheers,

Tom[/quote]

On the contrary, it's one of the best small amps I've tried. In fact overall it probably is the best. My current set up is 2 4ohm cabs, which isn't ideal for this head, but I'm going to have a little think on the cab front.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='158234' date='Mar 15 2008, 10:24 PM']EDIT: nvm[/quote]

Acronym Definition
NVM National Volcanic Monument
NVM Network Virtual Machine
NVM Network Virtual Memory
NVM Never Mind
NVM Non-Volatile Memory
NVM Nonvolatile Matter

Never Mind?

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='158249' date='Mar 15 2008, 11:27 PM']I have a friend who is interested in buying one, but not at that price (I thought they were selling for more), but he would rather wait 4 weeks and get one for bass direct sorry.[/quote]

I must admit Bass direct are offering a great deal on their initial shipment. Very interesting that your friend thinks £460 is too much for the head ...