Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Acoustic 404...pics added.

barkin

Selling an Acoustic 404 - the 1x15 one, not a 6x12.

It's been gigged fairly regularly but infrequently since I bought it sometime around 1984 I think, and has a couple of minor scuffs & nicks in the covering, but overall it's in pretty good condition cosmetically, apart from a stain of some sort on the front grill that was there when I got it.

Has the original Eminence driver I believe, which would make it 4 Ohm/125W, although I don't think there are any identifying markings on the driver unit itself. It's certainly not been replaced in the time that I've had it, and it sounds just like a 404 should sound !

Looking for £80 - collected from Cambridge.

It's at the rehearsal space at the moment, but I'm hoping to pick it up over the weekend so I'll get some pics up soon.

Any questions, fire away...

Here's the pics. In addition the the description above, there's some rusting on the corner protectors, which I've tried to show in the photo.

[attachment=82350:IMAG0058.jpg] [attachment=82354:IMAG0064.jpg] [attachment=82355:IMAG0065.jpg] [attachment=82353:IMAG0063.jpg]
[attachment=82351:IMAG0059.jpg] [attachment=82349:IMAG0055.jpg] [attachment=82352:IMAG0060.jpg]

Edited by barkin