Why become a member? ×

EMG 45J active single coil jazz type 6 string pickup.

This is a sale for an EMG 45J 6 string active pickup.
It has three cables coming from the pickup, two signal and one 9 - 18 volt power.
In good working condition.
The EMG logo has been worn off and it has slight marks from rubbing on the string surface.

£30 posted.

[attachment=82176:DSCN1368.JPG]

[attachment=82177:DSCN1369.JPG]

Edited by voxpop

I have one of these with fixed cables... [url="http://www.emgpickups.com/products/index/125/29/2"]http://www.emgpickups.com/products/index/125/29/2[/url]

Mine are active and you will need to get a 9 - 18 volt power supply to it via the red cable.

If your bass is a 6 string mine should just slot in.

See the above link for details.

Thanks

[quote name='cheddatom' post='1263902' date='Jun 10 2011, 01:33 PM']It's a 6 string with EMG Hi-Zs but I think they're passive pups with an active pre-amp, so I guess it won't work. I'll try and figure it out properly later. Thanks for the link![/quote]

Yes it will work, just wire the normal 2 wires like your exsisting pickup and take the red wire to a power supply point on your preamp.

[quote name='Dvisions' post='1267036' date='Jun 13 2011, 10:17 AM']Drop me a PM when you want to sell your 45P :)[/quote]

Will do..... It should available in July.
It has removable wiring connector and the emg logo is intact. Because of this a want £35 posted.
Thanks.

[quote name='cheddatom' post='1270067' date='Jun 15 2011, 01:31 PM']oooops, I forgot about this. No rush, but if you fancy a Blue Beaver (big muff clone with extra tone 4 way switch thing) we have a trade![/quote]

Pm sent