Why become a member? ×

Yamaha RBX 6JM MK1 Turquoise SOLD

Lorne

MK1 RBX 6JM in Turquoise for sale, all paint chips and scuffs are free of charge

Comes with Gold Schaller Straplocks (Inc bits for the strap) and a Kinsman ABS hardcase in fair condition.Frets are good and unusually it STILL has it's battery cover

Currently strung with an old set of D'addario EXL 170-6's, but the C string broke and was replaced with god knows what.

A previous owner replaced the jack socket with a Locking type, and in doing so, had to remove some wood to fit it (NOT visable from the outside), so it could not be returned to a hidden jack socket

£500, collection prefered from Plymouth, but shipping could be arranged for £50 (The bass is heavy, but thankfully the case is lighter than the flight case with the red one)

Swap would be considered for a Euro Spector 4 or 5 in a trans colour (Laquer NOT oil finish)

Edited by Lorne

Yeah, well, I already have a USA Ironbird, and now the thought of getting rid of the Yamaha's appeals to me, I also might be having another Ironbird shaped bass on the way, a BC Rich Explorer

I thought you were desperate to buy a RBX 6JM in Turquoise "Jump on it like a Cheetah" :) :) :lol:

Edited by Lorne

[quote name='jackyc123' post='1256469' date='Jun 4 2011, 02:01 PM']I am desperate! But I thought the money I'm owed would've transferred in by now :)[/quote]

Well, you never know, it might still be here when it has, not being after the Ironbird in a big way now, I'm not in a hurry to sell it, and don't "Need" to sell it at all :)

[quote name='jackyc123' post='1257233' date='Jun 5 2011, 12:07 PM']Haha, has he not set a reserve?[/quote]

Well, maybe he was telling the truth, he ended the auction before the 12 hour deadline, and sold it outside of Ebay

So, if he sold this

Japanese made, mahogany wings, maple neck, finished in the USA for £625

Then mine

American made, quilted maple wings, maple neck, must be worth a bloody fortune, I know I paid double what the white one sold for :)

I was asked about the cosmetic damage on the basses, both have it, and both have minor laquer wear on the backs of the necks, these basses suffer heavily from wearing neck laquer, my 2 aren't too bad

For some reason, low energy lightbulbs make this bass seem greener than it is

2 dings above the bridge

1 ding on the lower horn edge

Minor scuff marks on the laquer edge

Small ding on rear

Weird scratch on fretboard at 3rd fret

[quote name='Lorne' post='1258811' date='Jun 6 2011, 07:33 PM']I resemble that remark[/quote]

Resemble? Do you mean resent? (Or was it a joke) and I think he meant me? And anyway it's fine, I actually am a bastard :)

[quote name='charic' post='1258829' date='Jun 6 2011, 07:48 PM']Resemble? Do you mean resent? (Or was it a joke) and I think he meant me? And anyway it's fine, I actually am a bastard :)[/quote]

No, I meant Resemble, I was there at the wedding :)