Why become a member? ×

ehx q-tron plus.

paul_5

[quote name='paul_5' post='1255419' date='Jun 3 2011, 01:30 PM']Hi all, I'm selling my 24v EHQ q-tron plus. Modded with a master volume control to control the infamous volume spike. Wooden box and 24v PSU (original) included.
Looking for £75 posted.

Cheers, Paul

photos to follow.[/quote]

This is a great buy someone should snap this up. I have one without the mod Paul has got on his and it set me back slightly more and is still worth every penny, I love mine.

Grab yourself a great pedal off a great guy - I've done business with Paul before and it's nice and easy!

[quote name='paul_5' post='1255879' date='Jun 3 2011, 07:58 PM']Aw shucks, you guys are the best [blush emoticon]. Cheers for the bump. How's that Bassballs treating you?[/quote]

I've not used it for anything other than bedroom noodling, and it's been just great for that!
Now on the lookout for a Russian muff, if I don't find one soon I might just have to go to on hols to moscow and get both kinds....

photo bump. It's got velcro on the bottom and has minor scratches on the top face from leads in the pedalboard. No dents in the steel case.

[attachment=81687:03062011080.jpg]

[attachment=81688:03062011081.jpg]

[attachment=81689:03062011082.jpg]