Why become a member? ×

My Blog!

TomKent

Hello!

Wasn't sure where to stick this as it covers basses, amps, pedals and soon to be a multitude of other things.. (got about 10 basses on the way from 'oop narf to review)

It's located here; [url="http://www.blog.tomkentmusic.co.uk"]blog.tomkentmusic.co.uk[/url]

I'm running a competition as we speak for a free squeezie guitar to some lucky winners.

If people would subscribe, I'd be ever so grateful! However, it's obviously not mandatory (unless you want to win the toy!). :)

Cheers,
TK

[quote name='lettsguitars' post='1250951' date='May 30 2011, 11:23 PM']signed up. nice one. maybe we can arrange a review of one of my basses?[/quote]

[quote name='geoffbyrne' post='1250957' date='May 30 2011, 11:27 PM']I've seen & played his basses & I think it'd be well worthwhile.

G.[/quote]

This can most certainly be arranged, however I couldn't look at doing it till early/mid November due to quantity of reviews coming up.

Pop me a PM and we'll sort something out! :)

[quote name='TomKent' post='1250966' date='May 30 2011, 11:34 PM']This can most certainly be arranged, however I couldn't look at doing it till early/mid November due to quantity of reviews coming up.

Pop me a PM and we'll sort something out! :)[/quote]
sound as. will keep an eye on the blog for a bit then. nice one.