Why become a member? ×

Bass & Guitar Double Gig-bag

Hiya
does anyone know of a Double guitar gig-bag,
but with a bass section and another section smaller to fit an Electric 6 string snuggly,

I've been looking around for one for ages, Preferably needs to have strong straps and zips.

Something like the top range of Ritter bags would be nice, but it seems no-one yet has picked up on this market.

Anyone got any potential products or ideas?

Erm, just use a 2 bass gig bag with a bit of foam glued in one of the compartments? (or just use it standard, a guitar isn't gonna move that much)
Gonna be the most cost effective and easiest options.

I can't imagine many people take a bass and an electric guitar to gigs. Maybe a bass and an acoustic but you wouldn't want those in the same bag.

Edited by Ross

well yeah, fair point.

but i ride a motorbike and i need the instruments to be secure on my back,
and the Electric is a small Fender mustang, looking for a solution that can save me space and weight.

the most secure way i can think of is having two well fitted bags, just wondered if anyone had seen a product like this anywhere before.

[quote name='Ross' post='1250355' date='May 30 2011, 02:54 PM']Erm, just use a 2 bass gig bag with a bit of foam glued in one of the compartments? (or just use it standard, a guitar isn't gonna move that much)
Gonna be the most cost effective and easiest options.[/quote]
+1.. Tribal Planet did one (I have one myself) which is a useful fit if you want to do bass+e-gtr together.

I bought a double bass guitar bag from Dawsons. Excellent fit and houses a Ricky Bass and a Les Paul bass which is short scale. Not hugely bigger than a 6 string electric. The case is really well padded and has a velcro strap to hold the necks so there is little if any movement.

Bargain at about £50

Andy :)