Why become a member? ×

Yamaha Nathan East NE-1 EQ SOLD

Dave Holden

Hey folks,

Here is my Nathan East NE-1 Parametric EQ up for sale. They don't make these babies anymore so grab it while you still can :)

Here's some yamaha info...

[i]Developed by Yamaha over a decade ago for Nathan East, this "magic box" has helped him to achieve his signature sound with such artists as Eric Clapton, Elton John, Michael Jackson and the FourPlay. The NE-1 is a fully parametric equalizer designed to shape the mid-range of a bass's total spectrum. Three "Q" shape patterns allow you to apply creative and corrective equalization.[/i]

I'm looking for £40 ONO plus postage or I live in NW London and we can meet somewhere.

It's a great little tool but I'm just not using it anymore. There are a few marks on either side but the nice and shiny silver face is untouched.

Any questions please ask :)

Thanks,

Dave

Edited by Hodgefunk

Would you take £30 delivered?
Cheers

[quote name='Hodgefunk' post='1249358' date='May 29 2011, 04:20 PM']Hey folks,

Here is my Nathan East NE-1 Parametric EQ up for sale. They don't make these babies anymore so grab it while you still can :)

[i]Developed by Yamaha over a decade ago for Nathan East, this "magic box" has helped him to achieve his signature sound with such artists as Eric Clapton, Elton John, Michael Jackson and the FourPlay. The NE-1 is a fully parametric equalizer designed to shape the mid-range of a bass's total spectrum. Three "Q" shape patterns allow you to apply creative and corrective equalization.[/i]

I'm looking for £40 ONO plus postage or I live in NW London and we can meet somewhere.

It's a great little tool but I'm just not using it anymore. There are a few marks on either side but the nice and shiny silver face is untouched.

Thanks,

Dave[/quote]

hi
is this still available?

cheers

[quote name='Hodgefunk' post='1249358' date='May 29 2011, 04:20 PM']Hey folks,

Thanks,

Dave[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...