Why become a member? ×

FS: Roland Dbass 115 combo + 115x cab

solo4652

I'm turning my attention to my ever-growing combo/amp collection. Ultimately, I'm aiming at the fabled 1-cab solution, so I may sell my infequently-used scaleable, 660W gig rig consisting of:

[b]Roland D-BASS 115 330W combo with Bi-Amp Structure. In a nutshell:[/b]

Bought new by me 2 years ago. Gigged fewer than 25 times. Overall condition = 8.5/10
Built with FFP with Active Speaker Control technology for super high-quality sound, power, and efficiency
COSM® preamp models, including Modern, Vintage, and Super Flat
Tube Logic function produces the fat and natural compression of tube amps
4-band EQ with dedicated Tweeter Control knob
Passive/active input and dedicated piezo input
Rock-solid construction, but lighter overall weight to ease the burden of transportation. Weighs 23KGs
High-performance neodymium-based 15" speaker

Mind-boggling amount of info here, including new price of £779; [url="http://www.wmcmusic.co.uk/roland-d-bass-115-300w-bass-amplifier-d-bass115.html?___store=default"]http://www.wmcmusic.co.uk/roland-d-bass-11...__store=default[/url]

[b]Matching Dbass 115x powered extension speaker. In a nutshell:[/b]

Bought secondhand be me 18 months ago and used once in that period. Overall condition 8/10
Lightweight, powered bass speaker cab. Weighs 26Kgs
330W RMS into 1 x 15" and tweeter
Switch for full range or Sub functions
Can be used as external cab with other amps

Mind boggling amount of info here, including new price of £739; [url="http://www.wmcmusic.co.uk/roland-d-bass-115x-300w-bass-amplifier-d-bass115x.html?___store=default"]http://www.wmcmusic.co.uk/roland-d-bass-11...__store=default[/url]

Price? Tricky, really - difficult to judge its current market value. New, this rig would cost an eye-watering £1500. I'd sell for £550, including extra long jack-jack. I'm open to sensible offers and I will sell the combo and speaker seperately - let's say £325 for the combo and £250 for the extension cab. Photos:

[attachment=81240:001.JPG] [attachment=81241:002.JPG] [attachment=81242:003__3_.JPG] [attachment=81243:004.JPG] [attachment=81244:005.JPG]

Steve

Edited by solo4652

Its a shame Roland gear doesn't hold its value too great, these are cracking.

You dont see many of these rigs around but I used one at a gig in Accrington ages ago, is there any chance it was your band we where playing with?

[quote name='MythSte' post='1249515' date='May 29 2011, 06:55 PM']Its a shame Roland gear doesn't hold its value too great, these are cracking.

You dont see many of these rigs around but I used one at a gig in Accrington ages ago, is there any chance it was your band we where playing with?[/quote]

I don't think so. I've never played a gig where there was more than one band, and I've never loaned my rig to anybody. It certainly is a good rig and I won't be too concerned if it doesn't sell. I'm simply trying to move away from the one-speaker-per-room situation that seems to be unfolding at my house; Combo in hallway, Line 6 110 in living room, Dbass extension cabinet in spare bedroom, SWR combo at rehearsal room...

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='artisan' post='1272804' date='Jun 17 2011, 02:45 PM']i can heartily reccomend these Rolands,i use a D-bass 210 combo & love it to bits,so much so i sold my SVT rig & just use the Roly now.
it's a bargain at his price too.
have a bump mate.[/quote]

Thank you. Just about any tone that is needed is in there somewhere. Also, these Rolands are pretty bomb-proof, despite weighing only 24 kgs. I just can't justify having the Rolands [i]and[/i] a Barefaced Compact/TE Classic 450 rig.

Steve

Edited by solo4652

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...