Why become a member? ×

Stingray 5 Limited Edition - SOLD

nottswarwick

SOLD

Right....sense of Deja Vu here.

Probably the third time this has been up on here, but for various reasons previous deals fell through and I have been too busy to get it going again.

So, I am starting a new thread, but the old one can be found here - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=46474&hl=stingray+trade"]old thread[/url]

It's and Envy Green SR5, limited edition black headstock and maple board.

It's been with me for about 5 years I think, plays beautifully and sounds wonderful, with no issues and the original hard case.

It's in very good condition - only a slight bit of tarnishing to the pole pieces, and a very small light swirl on the back from a belt, but the bass has actually been used, so I would not describe it as shop fresh. However, I would say VERY GOOD CONDITION, and let's remember that this would have cost about £1500 when new.

The pictures are in the old thread linked above - I am trying to put some in the new one but I need to clear some old attachments to make space and it is not working at the moment...

Edit - here they are
[attachment=80909:sr5_005.jpg]
[attachment=80908:sr5_004.jpg]
[attachment=80907:sr5_003.jpg]
[attachment=80906:sr5_002.jpg]
[attachment=80905:sr5_001.jpg]

So, bass is in Nottingham, please come and try it if you can, it's lovely.

Reason for this move is that I mainly play drums these days, and my bass playing is depping. This along with the fact that I need cash for other projects means that this can go..

Either offer me close to £850, or trade me your Precision plus some cash for this (or what else have you got?)

Thanks for looking.

Chris

Edited by nottswarwick

• 2 weeks later...