Why become a member? ×

Rok Sak 4U lightweight Rack bag (Cambridge) SOLD

Reasonably solid lightweight 4U rack bag with exterior padding. C/W shoulder strap and mounting screws. front and rear access via zippable panels which velcro to the sides to keep them out of the way when you need access.

Here it is look:

Just the thing now that you can get 90's expensive rack gear off ebay for less than the cost of pedals - buy a few lexicons and drag them out to the the pub with you!

Anyone near me want it?

Edited by topo morto

[quote name='Dsalter1' post='1239326' date='May 21 2011, 02:12 PM']If you decide to post it i'm up for it![/quote]

Thanks... It probably costs more to post than I want for the item (just want it out of the way really) but if it's still around in a couple of weeks I may look into economy services...

[quote name='dc2009' post='1239748' date='May 21 2011, 10:01 PM']If you come into central london anytime soon I'd pay 20 for it and your trouble of carrying it here.[/quote]

Thanks for the offer though I am still scarred from the the FA Cup final :) Will have to get over it before the 'lympics!

[quote name='topo morto' post='1239760' date='May 21 2011, 10:27 PM']Thanks for the offer though I am still scarred from the the FA Cup final :) Will have to get over it before the 'lympics![/quote]

You managed to get tickets?

[quote name='dc2009' post='1239882' date='May 22 2011, 01:05 AM']You managed to get tickets?[/quote]

All down to my dad who as well as being a Stokie is involved in the local (Cambs) FA. We still had to pay £200 for three mind, and we were right up in the gods.

Very little to cheer in the game - there was Silva's open goal miss and the moment a Man City fan was identified among the travelling potters... but Stoke, as they say, 'didn't turn up'.

Bumped into quite a few Stokies at the Tate Modern - surprisingly cultured lot! (Or maybe just cos it's easy to get in without paying)