Why become a member? ×

Boss GT6B

lovedub

[b]Price dropped to £150[/b]

[b]Boss GT6B[/b]. Excellent condition/ perfect working order.

Bought from a fellow basschater a few months back but I'm just not using it.

Costs around £20 to send by courier, or it can be picked up here in Edinburgh.

Cheers

Ed

Edited by lovedub

• 2 weeks later...

This is a bargain price. I use mine mainly for the core effects, chorus, flange, wah, compression (the dbx 160 is brilliant), octaver, phaser, distotions but I don't use the preamps much and the eq doesn't get a lookin now the SVP PRO is my front end. This is a great sounding, highly useful and low noise piece of gear. I wouldn't sell mine for such a low price. Have a big fat Sunday evening, roast chicken with all the trimmings bump.
P.S. I'll let you know how this all sounds after tomorrows rehearsal, the GT6B sounds punchy and crystal clear with the right input and output.....I'll stop now as I'm getting far too excited. :)

[quote name='crez5150' post='154739' date='Mar 10 2008, 05:39 PM']can you just use this as an effects unit..... ie no eq/preamp etc...[/quote]
Hi crez, you can just use the effects on their own. It's dead simple to turn off the amp and cab models, the eq's and that leaves you with studio quality effects like 4 compressors, 11 overdrive/distortions, chorus, reverb, delay, sound on sound, 3 wahs, octave, enhancer, slow gear, defretter, ring modulator, phaser, flanger, harmonist, pitch shifter, pedal bend, 2x2 chorus, auto slap, short delay, vibrato, humanizer, tremelo/pan and a bass synth. Ooh and a clever tuner and noise suppressor. I've heard people in the past saying that after a few hours they had good usable sounds and while this is true, like anything, the more you put in the more you get out. This unit when matched with the right input from your bass and the right output to your amp can sound superb but I've found that if I use the effects sparingly, I get the best results. Iif there's anything else I can help with just get in touch,
Cheers Steve.

• 4 weeks later...