Why become a member? ×

Jazz pickguards, guitar stands

Three Jazz pickguards, each with some light crazing on the surface but no big scratches:

*SOLD* 3 ply tort Jazz pickguard - £13 posted *SOLD*

3 ply tort Jazz pickguard - £13 posted (this one is new and unused, red tort but has quite a lot of yellowy bits to it)

*SOLD* 4 ply white pearl Jazz pickguard - £13 posted *SOLD*

3 ply white Jazz pickguard - £13 posted

'Giraffe' folding guitar stand, the type with two fold-out legs with cradles and a telescoping neck holder - £10 collected from me in central York.
Could post for about £17 - packaging will be as expensive as postage.

(second Giraffe stand sold)

I've also got a ton of books here that I probably won't be keeping, just trying to work out how expensive they'd be to ship, might add them to this listing tomorrow night.

Edited by thisnameistaken

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='1234945' date='May 17 2011, 09:32 PM']Three Jazz pickguards, each with some light crazing on the surface but no big scratches:

3 ply tort Jazz pickguard - £13 posted
4 ply white pearl Jazz pickguard - £13 posted
3 ply white Jazz pickguard - £13 posted

2 x 'Giraffe' folding guitar stands, the type with two fold-out legs with cradles and a telescoping neck holder - £10 each collected from me in central York.
Could post for about £17 each - packaging will be as expensive as postage.

I've also got a ton of books here that I probably won't be keeping, just trying to work out how expensive they'd be to ship, might add them to this listing tomorrow night.[/quote]

Hi mate. Is the tort one Fender? I bought a generic one for my 97 Mex bass and had to send it back as it didn't fit.

Cheers

Andy

[quote name='shemeckfrac' post='1238735' date='May 20 2011, 09:12 PM']Any idea how difficult is it to cut out the nipple for the rod adjustment screw (like the one on the white pickguard) ?[/quote]

I trimmed a pickguard a little bit to fit my SX strat last night, using a craft knife, and it was no fun! Maybe there's an easier way to do it, I am not very good at DIY stuff. :/

• 2 weeks later...