Why become a member? ×

Bass bits clearout - All on hold pending payment

Hi all!

After building a bass and using it about twice (I now realise I don't get on with 5 strings) I'm selling the parts and some other bits.[b] All prices are inclusive of postage.[/b]

[b]Bare Knuckle Jazz 5 String Pickups[/b] - With 10% overwind for a bigger sound. Excellent condition, with one slight mark on one of the pup casings. Cost £150. With original box [b]£100 Delivered.[/b]

[b]Gotoh 201 5 String Bridge[/b] - Slight dink on one side, but in excellent condition otherwise. With screws -[b] £25 Delivered.[/b]

[b]Squier 5 String Bridge[/b] - scratched and with screws (one of them looks duff though) - [b]£6 Delivered.[/b]

[b]Squier 5 String Jazz Pickups[/b] - Out of a Precision Special - [b]£7.50 Delivered.[/b]

[b]Schaller 534 BML 4+1 Tuners/Machine Heads (Nickel)[/b] - Good condition and still in original box. Cost £62.74 plus delivery from Thomann. [b]SOLD![/b]

[b]Squier 5 String Neck[/b] - With Squier machine heads loaded. Not bad condition, few knocks and bumps here and there. Squier logo was sanded off ready for a custom one and lacquer. [b]£25 Delivered. [/b]

[b]Squier 5 String Body and Pickguard[/b] - Squier Precison Special Body (Jazz Pickups) in black with metallic flick, routed for the Bare Bnuckles. Scratch plate has CTS pots and wiring and jack socket attached. Also comes with Squier Neck Plate and Screws [b]£45 Delivered.[/b]

Any questions, don't hesitate to get in contact!

Cheers, Chris

Edited by Christophano