Why become a member? ×

Bassix Folding EUB - NOW SOLD

My Bassix EUB now for sale. It is the folding type. D'Addario Hybrid strings. Folds up small enough to get the body into a guitar gig bag (included). I will post some pics soon. £450

Edited by Arco

[quote name='oldslapper' post='1235789' date='May 18 2011, 02:56 PM']Very interested in this, looking forward to seeing pics. Where in the uk are you?[/quote]

Will get some pics this evening. I am in Kent - but seeing as you are SW I do have a mate who travels to Burham on an irregular basis if that helps. :)

Yup that looks like what I'm after. Burnham on sea is a little further west, but he may very well pass nearby on his way. I'm abroad on tour at the mo, but back next week. Are you prepared to wait that long for arrangements to be made?
John

[quote name='oldslapper' post='1236383' date='May 18 2011, 10:09 PM']Yup that looks like what I'm after. Burnham on sea is a little further west, but he may very well pass nearby on his way. I'm abroad on tour at the mo, but back next week. Are you prepared to wait that long for arrangements to be made?
John[/quote]

No problem, John. He is down there at the mo' - but if I remember rightly, not back there for a few weeks. ( "work" which means his other woman....) Ahem, otherwise we could meet somewhere I guess. Where are you?

[quote name='Arco' post='1236609' date='May 19 2011, 08:42 AM']No problem, John. He is down there at the mo' - but if I remember rightly, not back there for a few weeks. ( "work" which means his other woman....) Ahem, otherwise we could meet somewhere I guess. Where are you?[/quote]
I'm in Dorset, but am happy to wait till he is next visiting "work". If you are cool, I'm in no hurry, but am a firm buyer. I'll pm you tonight before we play.
Cheers.

[quote name='oldslapper' post='1236830' date='May 19 2011, 12:23 PM']I'm in Dorset, but am happy to wait till he is next visiting "work". If you are cool, I'm in no hurry, but am a firm buyer. I'll pm you tonight before we play.
Cheers.[/quote]

Spoke to him today and he isn't "working" for 6 weeks. Hmm the missus is getting suspicious... Anyway, happy to meet you some where. Regards Paul

[quote name='Arco' post='1237084' date='May 19 2011, 04:45 PM']Spoke to him today and he isn't "working" for 6 weeks. Hmm the missus is getting suspicious... Anyway, happy to meet you some where. Regards Paul[/quote]
ha ha Wish I had a "second job" :)

Edited by TPJ

[quote name='oldslapper' post='1237426' date='May 19 2011, 09:14 PM']Sounds far too complicated and expensive.

Do the body skeleton bits on the eub fit into the gig bag too?[/quote]

No, only the centre bit. I was going to modify the sides so they would, but never got round to it.....

BTW, he is retired, so this is his post-retirement "consultancy" work. With his sweetheart from about 40 odd years ago. 'Hope he doesn't read this......