Why become a member? ×

FT/FS: 2x Speakon to Jack speaker cables

Ive got 2 x Speakon To Jack cables that i used to use on my Ashdown rig. However, now ive gone all vintagey and got my old Fender cab and Sound city head i need to get a decent jack-jack speaker cable to link the amp and cab. At the mo im using a cheap patch lead that im sure wount be doing any good. Looking for something well built and fairly short it poss. My patch lead is about 30cm so something round that would be ideal.

Will measure and check the Speakons for names/brands etc when i get home

Edited by Pow_22

You're in luck! I have 2 jack to jack speaker leads that i don't use due to getting a new cab, and I need a spare speakon to jack speaker lead. We could have a marriage of convenience here :) One is decent quality, the other is a cheapo one that's never been used. Not sure on length (could be around 30-45cm) but I'll check em tonight when I get home.

Thanks

Pete

Sounds perfect pete. Id be up for a swap. Im similar in that im pretty sure one is decent (its heavey anyway) whereas the other might be a bit cheaper (seems more light). Ill happily stick both in the post for you in exchange for yours. Ill also check on makes and length tonight and drop you a PM.

Cheers also MB1. I did pm someone off the Wanted forum but they'd already got sorted.

EDIT: Just noticed we share the same city as our abode so maybe a meet up could save P&P

Edited by Pow_22

[quote name='Pow_22' post='1234291' date='May 17 2011, 01:51 PM']Sounds perfect pete. Id be up for a swap. Im similar in that im pretty sure one is decent (its heavey anyway) whereas the other might be a bit cheaper (seems more light). Ill happily stick both in the post for you in exchange for yours. Ill also check on makes and length tonight and drop you a PM.

Cheers also MB1. I did pm someone off the Wanted forum but they'd already got sorted.

EDIT: Just noticed we share the same city as our abode so maybe a meet up could save P&P[/quote]

MB1. :)
Another LOCAL marriage! is bassfunk a No Tail?