Why become a member? ×

Busted left shoulder

algmusic

Good news, I had the results, I have no cuff tear, just a bit of Bursitis, which some phsyio should sort out but no actual tear or damaged shoulder..

You have a very relived musician and hockey player here :-). What is great is I can use a bit of ibuprofen if needed and I know, I'm not making it worse..

Must admit.. I like the idea of the stool even after full recovery.. I sit down when I play drums anyway :)

[quote name='algmusic' post='1241310' date='May 23 2011, 10:52 AM']Good news, I had the results, I have no cuff tear, just a bit of Bursitis, which some phsyio should sort out but no actual tear or damaged shoulder..

You have a very relived musician and hockey player here :-). What is great is I can use a bit of ibuprofen if needed and I know, I'm not making it worse..

Must admit.. I like the idea of the stool even after full recovery.. I sit down when I play drums anyway :)[/quote]

Congrats on the (comparitively) good news. However, it would be in your best interests to seek your physio's advice on how to deal with bursitis. The instinctive responses to it may not be the best ones.

Hope it works out well