Why become a member? ×

Fender Mexican jazz bass pickups

Genuine fender Mex pick ups work fine but note that they are two short pickups as were standard on basses from pre 00's, I have some fresh foam for the underneath and I should have the original screws somewhere to.

[color="#FF0000"]£15 inc postage[/color]

Edited by willyf87

[quote name='willyf87' post='1232526' date='May 15 2011, 10:26 PM']Ok so ive purchased an urge 2 now I need to re coup cash!! This ones a complicated one as I think it would be of more interest to people sold in parts, I could be wrong though!! So here's what I have.

Midnight wine fender mexican jazz bass body (genuine) £80 will include black or White pickguard it's in good condition couple of dings but nothing major it was made in 1998.

Mighty mite jazz neck rosewood board, has a few dings around the first tuner hole and a scratch at the back but that's barely noticeable, truss rod works absolutely fine. I will include the genuine fender tuners and string tree £60

Genuine fender Mex control plate with original pots and mxr style knobs £20
Genuine fender Mex bridge has a used look but functions fine £10
Genuine fender Mex pick ups work fine but note that they are two short pickups £25

Di marzio ultra jazz pickups again short short with all cable intact £60

Varitone control plate with dual push pull pot, works volume volume varitone, first volume pulls for series parallel other pulls to activate varitone £50

Gotoh 201 bridge chrome basically brand new w/box £30

Chrome fender F bridge cover and chrome pick up cover excellent condition for £20

As the bass is at the moment it is completely modded with dimarzios, gotoh and varitone installed. Could give you the entire body modded for £220

Or I could give you the entire body original with choice of pickguard (White or black) for £130 I can't solder the original pick ups in though.

If you want a selection of bits I can work something out. I would do the entire bass as is now for £300 Inc postage and would throw in a hard case to.

Pictures to follow!!![/quote]

Just sent you a PM sir