Why become a member? ×

FS: Fender MIM Jazz Arctic White

Davebassics

For sale is my Fender MIM Jazz Bass in Arctic White.

All hardware is in good nick, nice medium set action. I upgraded the Pickups to some Wilkinson Pickups at the cost of £66. I will include the original pickups in the sale. I also fully shielded the cavities for nice and quiet playing! The pots where also a bit noisy so I replaced them and rewired. Currently strung with flat wound strings but there are some old round wound ones in the case also if thats what you prefer!

Serial number is: MZ5163622. This dates the bass 05/06.

There are small bits of cosmetic damage to the bass. There is a chip in the paint next to the Neck Cavity. A small scrape on the back of the neck (Around the 6th fret). This doesn't interfere with the operation of the bass at all. A final couple of scratches on the bottom of the bass and on the pickgaurd. There are other small marks but they can't be seen without detailed inspection, Not worth worrying about.

Bass comes with a limited addition protection racket hard case. Only a few of these have been made in the UK! Nice interior covered in Sheeps wool.

I am willing to ship the bass, I might need a little special knowledge on the best couriers and best ways to package etc. Pick up is welcomed form Huddersfield.

Given the new pickups, hardcase and damage I would like £260 + p&p SOLD

Edited by Davebassics

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1231376' date='May 14 2011, 08:54 PM']I have to say the arctic white basses have really caught my eye. I am mainly in the market for a p-bass but I am seriously swung by this.[/quote]

smart looking bass