Why become a member? ×

Fender TB-600 PRO - Mint ***£500***

Just bought a new car so need to sell some gear I never use to help ease the pain!

Awesome amp, been fully flightcased since I bought it - only used it for a couple of gigs and a couple of rehearsals. Really versatile, warm sounding amp. Fully working order.

£800 with foam sleeved flightcase

Edited by attackbass

• 3 weeks later...

£700 without the flightcase as I would like to keep it.

Bump

[quote name='attackbass' post='1230045' date='May 13 2011, 03:29 PM']Just bought a new car so need to sell some gear I never use to help ease the pain!

Awesome amp, been fully flightcased since I bought it - only used it for a couple of gigs and a couple of rehearsals. Really versatile, warm sounding amp. Fully working order.

£800 with foam sleeved flightcase

[/quote]

• 2 months later...

BUMP!

This amp is great! I actually used it to play a show last weekend and it is so powerful and punchy!

I've seen it on dawsons for £989

The amp has been barely used and has always been racked and is in mint cond. Comes with manual and rack accesories.

£700 withought rack £800 with ONO.

[quote name='attackbass' post='1250621' date='May 30 2011, 06:46 PM']£700 without the flightcase as I would like to keep it.

Bump[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='attackbass' post='1348175' date='Aug 22 2011, 05:29 PM']BUMP!

This amp is great! I actually used it to play a show last weekend and it is so powerful and punchy!

I've seen it on dawsons for £989

The amp has been barely used and has always been racked and is in mint cond. Comes with manual and rack accesories.

£700 withought rack £800 with ONO.[/quote]

£650 BUMP WITHOUT FLIGHTCASE

Lowest I'll go - if there's no interest it'll either go on ebay or go back into storage!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hear you, I had the TB1200 and loved the amp.

Only reason for selling was going lightweight and buying a GB Streamliner. I sold at 650GBP..... ridiculously low price, but hey that what "bad economy" "double dipping" and such does to 2nd hand instrument/equipment prices.

Anyway, can someone please buy this amp? Bassman Pre gives that classic creamy tone and more than enough balls to keep your guitar player honest.

[quote name='Craig Westwood' timestamp='1323437754' post='1463390']
I have the 400 Pro, can't understand why loads of players aren't using these. Great amps.
If I could sell my 400 Pro (and I couldn't, been on here for ages) I would jump at this. Have a BUMP. :)
[/quote]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Could somebody please buy this amp, it really cheeses me off to see a huge amount of over hyped gear sell within days while this amp - classic bassman tube pre with some smart "upgrades" coupled with 600 watts at 4 Ohm - remains unsold. This is a class bit of kit that will put a lot of Trace, Markbass, Ampeg and whatever amps to shame.

• 2 weeks later...