Why become a member? ×

SOLD Some gain pedals for sale - Rare & Custom SOLD

tayste_2000

Again sat here not being used nor do I see them being used anytime soon.

Dredgetone Angler

1st reissue so identical to the original with buffer and click to position gain knob, stuck on labels etc I believe only 10 of these were made before he made some changes to them.

Fantastic pedal lots of great sound from low gain to tear your face off :D

£120ono

Ghost FX Bass GE Fuzz Face

Pic to come tonight

Bought a few months ago and never used, I have literally plugged it in to see if it works and then never bothered since, which is odd because it's one of the best Fuzz Faces I've tried and certainly the most vintage. I have 2 other fuzz faces that I've had longer and just seem to prefer using as I have good experience and knowledge of what they can do.

Completely custom built with a custom enclosure I supplied so it's got a much more vintage look than your standard pedal. All the mods you'd expect to allow it to work with bass, no low end loss and works perfectly with active basses. Has 2 matched GE transistors and a bias control along with a volume and a gain. Has a wide range of sounds everyone of them fantastic.

£90ono (Cost £130 New)

Edited by tayste_2000

• 10 months later...

I borrowed both of these from Steve a while ago, and both are fantastic. The Angler is ASTOUNDING for low gain OD sounds, and the Fuzz Face has a great vintage texture to it. Both brilliant pedals and at reasonable prices too. Couldn't hope to deal with a nicer bloke either. Have a free bump!