Why become a member? ×

(Sold) Ampeg Stack for Trade Only

Hi,

I'm looking for some compact cabs to do gig etc. Mainly do wedding gig and some pub/club gig. Huling the ampeg stack is abit pain sometimes on my own ....... altho it look great and sound great.

shoot me on what you got.

Here is the photo of my Ampeg Classic SVT 410HE and Classic SVT 115E

Edited by badboy1984

[quote name='therose789' post='1225081' date='May 9 2011, 01:47 PM']used to have exactly the same cab config.

someone should deffinately buy this![/quote]

Says for trade only, but I honestly think there's more chance of putting up for sale... I can't really think what people would be looking to trade for this that is lighter and more compact?

You thought of just knocking your rig down to one or the other between the 1x15 and 4x10 rather than using both?

[quote name='Wooks79' post='1225099' date='May 9 2011, 02:02 PM']Says for trade only, but I honestly think there's more chance of putting up for sale... I can't really think what people would be looking to trade for this that is lighter and more compact?

You thought of just knocking your rig down to one or the other between the 1x15 and 4x10 rather than using both?[/quote]

Possible for sale, it depend on how the offer goes (if i get any offer ....)

I may just sell the 1x15 but then is a battle between the 1x15 and 4x10 .....

I sometimes use the single 15 for doing vintage/old school stuff on my p bass

and sometimes use the single 4x10 for comtempory stuff with my jazz/stingray ......

Edited by badboy1984

I bet it sounds lovely, I'm after a 4x10 instead of one of my 1x15's myself.

The thing is most people who have lighter cabs, probably got them cos they wanted lighter cabs too.

You never know though, someone might miss humping heavy stuff around! :)

Best of luck mate.

HI MATE IV GOT A AMPEG STACK AND A ASHDOWN STACK AND I REALLY LOVE THE AMPEG AND ALWAYS SAID I WOULD NEVER USE ANYTHING ELSE BUT A FEW WEEKS AGO I TRIED A MARKBASS COMBO 102P AND CHANGE MY MIND THE MARKBASS IS AWSOME SOUND AND REALLY LIGHT TO TRANSPORT NEXT THING I DID WAS BUY A MARKBASS 1X15 CAB AND IT SOUNDS THE DOGS BXLLOCKS I CANT BELIEVE HOW GOOD THESE LITTLE AMPS ARE. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT DOES EVERYTHING AND YOU GOT FED UP OF HAVING A BAD BACK THROUGH CARRING BIG GEAR AROUND TRY THE MARKBASS. GOOD LUCK WITH WHATEVER YOU DECIDE TO DO AND KEEP ON ROCKING. KEEP MUSIC LIVE.

[quote name='HADGE' post='1225288' date='May 9 2011, 04:58 PM']HI MATE IV GOT A AMPEG STACK AND A ASHDOWN STACK AND I REALLY LOVE THE AMPEG AND ALWAYS SAID I WOULD NEVER USE ANYTHING ELSE BUT A FEW WEEKS AGO I TRIED A MARKBASS COMBO 102P AND CHANGE MY MIND THE MARKBASS IS AWSOME SOUND AND REALLY LIGHT TO TRANSPORT NEXT THING I DID WAS BUY A MARKBASS 1X15 CAB AND IT SOUNDS THE DOGS BXLLOCKS I CANT BELIEVE HOW GOOD THESE LITTLE AMPS ARE. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT DOES EVERYTHING AND YOU GOT FED UP OF HAVING A BAD BACK THROUGH CARRING BIG GEAR AROUND TRY THE MARKBASS. GOOD LUCK WITH WHATEVER YOU DECIDE TO DO AND KEEP ON ROCKING. KEEP MUSIC LIVE.[/quote]

I use to have a Markbass 2x10HF i think.

Kinda miss it actually ........ it was a good cab.

I thinking about a markbass 4x10 and that will do me or two 2x10 markbass cab.

[quote name='badboy1984' post='1226171' date='May 10 2011, 01:48 PM']I'm using Ashdown Spyder 550 head at the moment, would love to get ashdown match cab. Possible My ampeg stack for ashdown ABM stack?[/quote]

I've got an ampeg 4x10 hlf, could give you the benefits of both of these cabs in a single ported unit.

Would you be interested?

Cash adjustment could be agreed also.

Cheers

• 2 months later...