Why become a member? ×

Fender 70s Reissue Jazz Bass Black with tags. Sold!

ash

I bought this the other day on the 'bay but then managed to pickup a JV Squier so one has got to go. This is a MIM 70s Jazz in excellent condition with tags, deluxe gigbag, etc. There are a couple of marks on the back but nothing nasty. It's in a black finish as you can see, a pretty cool looking Jazz for a good price. 385 am looking for with postage extra if needed.

[attachment=79353:__KGrHqV...zKgw___3.jpg]

[attachment=79352:__KGrHqV...WQ_g___3.jpg]

Edited by ash

[attachment=79502:__KGrHqF...GZRQ___3.jpg][attachment=79504:__KGrHqV..._I_g___3.jpg][attachment=7950
3:__KGrHqN...EHrg___3.jpg]

Some more pics, including the dings on the back which I have circled, its a nice weight and comfy to play with a great neck profile, this is like an ex-demo model in your local music shop but much cheaper! 375 gets you a bargain! Don't forget this comes with deluxe Fender bag and tags.

[quote name='ash' post='1226534' date='May 10 2011, 06:12 PM'][attachment=79502:__KGrHqF...GZRQ___3.jpg][attachment=79504:__KGrHqV..._I_g___3.jpg][attachment=7950
3:__KGrHqN...EHrg___3.jpg]

Some more pics, including the dings on the back which I have circled, its a nice weight and comfy to play with a great neck profile, this is like an ex-demo model in your local music shop but much cheaper! 375 gets you a bargain! Don't forget this comes with deluxe Fender bag and tags.[/quote]

PRICE DROP 375!

• 2 weeks later...