Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

Hey Guys and Gals

up for trade here is my good Ol' MXR Bass BlowTorch, Im pretty sure many of you know what this lil baby does, she's a very versatile distortion/fuzz pedal, but she's just not what Im after tone-wise atm, hence this post! If you're looking to emulate the Muse bass tone on a budget, this little baby will go a long way, its a quite gated, synthy sound I think, whilst Im looking for a more OTT, wild, crazy old school fuzz. This is a great pedal, retails for around 100-140 quids new I think, and runs off 2 9 v's or an 18 v supply (Sadly I dont have one of these or Id throw it in too) so, lots of headroom there. 3 band eq,mid selection switch, volume, gain and the torch on/torch off switch which essentially sticks a shedload of GRRR onto your tone. Currently two of these pedals are being used in the Earth lineup, one for the bassist and one for Lori Goldston, ex Cellist of Nirvana, so there's some crediblilty for you :)

here's the obligatory youtube demo:
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1jNIAapaE0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1jNIAapaE0[/url]

Condition is great, it's been used for practice a fair bit, and gigged 3 or 4 times,but not in the last two years or so. It comes boxed with instructions, the box has a slight rip in the top,but thats it,and the pedal is in pretty much perfect condition, Ill get pics up tonight, but they will be phone pics Im afraid.
As Ive said, Im looking for some kind of proper Fuzz pedal, but I will consider anything interesting :)

Edited by skippy_moogoose

Also check out DHA Fuzzy Feeling bass fuzz. Love mine and it ranges from modest fuzz to totally overblown fuzz. Also the Square wave on the EHX micro synth is incredibly versatile as is the whole pedal. Easily does a OTT Fuzz type tone.

Edited by Ruck