Why become a member? ×

Feeler: Trade Marcus Miller Jazz Bass

Thor

Hi All, Ideally looking to trade my Marcus Miller Signature Jazz Bass for another Jazz but must have Rosewood Neck - I just prefer the warmth of Rosewood over Maple. I acquired this from another Basschat member in August last year - I've given the Maple a good go but just cannot get the warmth of tone I am so fond of.

This bass is in very good condition, there are some light fingernail scratches on the scratchplate but that is all. Here's a couple of pics to whet your whistle:

I'm located in Wiltshire, work in Bristol, could travel within reasonable distance. If anyone is after more detailed pics please let me know.

Cheers, Pete. :)

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Thor' post='1222834' date='May 7 2011, 07:07 AM']Hi All, Ideally looking to trade my Marcus Miller Signature Jazz Bass for another Jazz but must have Rosewood Neck - I just prefer the warmth of Rosewood over Maple. I acquired this from another Basschat member in August last year - I've given the Maple a good go but just cannot get the warmth of tone I am so fond of.

This bass is in very good condition, there are some light fingernail scratches on the scratchplate but that is all. Here's a couple of pics to whet your whistle:

I'm located in Wiltshire, work in Bristol, could travel within reasonable distance. If anyone is after more detailed pics please let me know.

Cheers, Pete. :)[/quote]

hay man i will trade with you i have a fender use jazz bass with rose wood

• 8 months later...