Why become a member? ×

Robick

gafbass02

Thought you might like to know about this app I've just bought for my iPhone. It's called robick and it let's you loop bits of song and change the pitch (takes a bit of wiggling it back and forth to match your tuning) Seems like it's gonna be really handy for learning. You can just import songs from your library right there in the app.
Only used it for the first time last night, but i reckon it might have Saved me the cost of a basstrainer. :)

That is all.... :0)
Oh and have a nice day.

There are some decent apps coming available now, just got an iRig last week and am using both the Gallien Krueger one and the Amplitube one which has a track slowing feature, bloomin' marvellous!

Edited by Bassmurf

Try the iRealbook
900 jazz favourites plus hundreds more to be downloaded for free from the forum.
Plays the basic chords for you at whatever tempo/style you fancy plus it has a looper.
Wonderful bit of kit for not a lot of dosh.

+1 on Robick. Little bit fiddly to setup accurate short loops, but it does work well. And even has a little bit of an eq in there which can help hear that bass.

Cheers Gaf, I bought it on your suggestion (£1.79) and am very happy.