Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - For Sale: Peavey Basic 60 - final price drop £50

purpleblob

For sale: I have a Peavey Basic 60 (combo with 12" speaker). I'm guessing it's about eighteen years old and has never been gigged. It used to be my practice gear so has resided in my home for all those years. I haven't used it in about 5 years as I switched to using a Bass Pod for practising, but I've just switched it on and tried it out and it still sounds really good.

Volume pots may need a spray or just some usage as I noticed a slight crackle when moving them around a lot, but other than that it's in really good condition.

I'm not sure what these are worth nowadays, so I'm going to put a price of £100 on it and see if there's any interest.

Payment on collection preferred (I'm based in Surrey). I do occasionally frequent Guildford and Woking and would be happy to meet up near either of these locations if this helps.

WITHDRAWN

[attachment=78717:CIMG4703.JPG]

Edited by purpleblob

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi ash, sorry for the delay in replying.

I have to admit I don't have the first idea about organising a courier and don't have anything to box this in, so for now I'm afraid I'll have to stick to pick-up only, but I will try and look into how I'd go about doing this as I've a few other items I'd like to move on as well as this, which undoubtedle would benefit from a postage option.

Anyway, thanks for your interest.

Edited by purpleblob