Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster ‘60s

For sale a 2 year old Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster ‘60s. They say:

[i]The rough-and-tumble Classic Vibe Stratocaster ’60s evokes that musically adventurous decade, with a few modern features added. The alder body has a Three-color Sunburst or Candy Apple Red finish; the ’60s-era vintage-tint gloss-maple neck has a rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5” radius. The thick tone comes from the alnico V single-coil pickups—quick attack with a bit more midrange force and a knockout bridge pickup. Custom staggered polepieces provide improved string-to-string balance.[/i]

Great player, great sound. You are probably aware of the good reviews these Classic Vibe guitars have had; fully justified from my experience with this guitar. I tried 3 CV60s when I bought this one and this was the best in terms of sound and playability. Selling as I've moved to a tele and can't justify 2 guitars around the place.

[attachment=78673:full1.jpg]
[attachment=78672:body1.jpg]
[attachment=78671:side1.jpg]
[attachment=78674:headstock.jpg]

No issues other than some cosmetic scuffs and dents which I have tried to capture in these photos

[attachment=78677:horn.jpg]
[attachment=78675:jack1.jpg]
[attachment=78676:top1.jpg]

Edited by Subfeeder

[quote name='Subfeeder' post='1215575' date='Apr 30 2011, 10:07 AM']For sale a 2 year old Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster ‘60s. They say:

[i]The rough-and-tumble Classic Vibe Stratocaster ’60s evokes that musically adventurous decade, with a few modern features added. The alder body has a Three-color Sunburst or Candy Apple Red finish; the ’60s-era vintage-tint gloss-maple neck has a rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets and a modern 9.5” radius. The thick tone comes from the alnico V single-coil pickups—quick attack with a bit more midrange force and a knockout bridge pickup. Custom staggered polepieces provide improved string-to-string balance.[/i]

Great player, great sound. You are probably aware of the good reviews these Classic Vibe guitars have had; fully justified from my experience with this guitar. I tried 3 CV60s when I bought this one and this was the best in terms of sound and playability. Selling as I've moved to a tele and can't justify 2 guitars around the place.

[attachment=78673:full1.jpg]
[attachment=78672:body1.jpg]
[attachment=78671:side1.jpg]
[attachment=78674:headstock.jpg]

No issues other than some cosmetic scuffs and dents which I have tried to capture in these photos

[attachment=78677:horn.jpg]
[attachment=78675:jack1.jpg]
[attachment=78676:top1.jpg]

Grab yourself a bargain: £100
Collection preferred (West Sussex)[/quote]

PM'd on behalf of friend!