Why become a member? ×

!!SOLD!! Gallien Krueger 700RB-II

robgo

This is my Gallien-Krueger 700RB-II bass amp head, including Gator 4U rack case, 1U ventilation grill, 2 patch leads, mains kettle lead, and 4 pole speakon lead (for running GK bi-amp cabs). I've owned this from new and always kept it in the rack case and it's in very good condition. I will enclose the original manual, feet and handles; I also have the original box (which I can send if you want it, but I was planning on posting the amp in the rack case).

I'm looking for £350 for the lot, but will consider selling the bits separately. This can be picked up from Spalding, Lincoln or Sleaford (and can be tried in Spalding), or I am prepared to travel reasonable distances from these places. Alternatively I can arrange a courier. PM me for my phone number if you want to discuss it. I will even accept paypal if I have to!

[attachment=78622:IMG_7129.JPG]

[attachment=78621:IMG_7131.JPG]

[attachment=78623:IMG_7137.JPG]

Please provide a good new home for a great amp!!

Edited by robgo

Had a few people interested already; Some people asking about trades - I could be interested in something, but prefer cash as it needs to go towards the Barefaced super twelve I'm ordering!

As a user of GK gear for about 15 years I can wholeheartedly recommend this over any of the trendy amps being discussed at length in the amps forum simply because these have been about for years so don't need great spiels about how great they are.

Like all things Trace, everyone should own a Gallien amp to beter understand why we all love them.

By the way, I looked at your avatar out of the corner of my eye and I thought you looked like Elvis, later realising it was headphones

Edited by Delberthot