Why become a member? ×

K&K Sound Double Big Twin Double Bass pickup

K&K Sound Double Big Twin Upright Bass Pick Up - £40 posted. Got this about 8 months ago and am perfectly happy with it but needed a five string version (this is a 4 string version). I have already ordered the new five string version today so this one is no longer required. It just sticks onto the bottom of your bridge (the jack socket clips onto two of the strings below the bridge) and can be fitted easily in about 5 minutes without any modification to your bass. I will include 'sticky things' to stick it to your bass bridge. If, like me, you are not up to affording a Realist etc, this will certainly get you going, especially if you tie it in with a Fishman Platinum Pro pre amp. Sorry no photos as I can't find my camera (Mrs Baggins has had it :) ) but its in 100% working order guaranteed. As I said, 'genuine reason for sale' - my bass is a five string, this is for a four (I used it by putting the pick up pads between the strings instead of directly underneath them)

[url="http://www.gollihurmusic.com/product/1426-KANDK_SOUND_DOUBLE_BIG_TWIN_UPRIGHT_BASS_PICKUP.html"]Gollihur Music product link to Double Big Twin pick up[/url]