Why become a member? ×

Feeler: Antoria ES335 Copy. Japanese.

Hey guys.

I have a brilliant condition Set neck japanese Antoria ES335 Copy. Schaller hardware and a fantastic build construction sound. from the 70's/80's. Nice two tone sunburst. This is one seriously great guitar.

Asking 250 for quick sale.

Pickup From bristol ONLY.

Rob.

Edit: Pics do not do it justice.

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='Bassassin' post='138720' date='Feb 12 2008, 10:43 AM']Hi - any chance of clearer pictures, particularly the headstock? There were several different Antoria 335s, not all of them MIJ, should be possible to ID yours from clearer pics.

Jon.[/quote]

Unfortunatly not. I am selling on for a friend. However i know this one to be an MIJ FACT.

I'll try and locate some more pics.

[quote name='Shockwave' post='138727' date='Feb 12 2008, 10:52 AM']Unfortunatly not. I am selling on for a friend. However i know this one to be an MIJ FACT.

I'll try and locate some more pics.[/quote]

Just need a headstock pic - there were three different styles - Gibson type "open book", pre '76, then a larger, almost Guild shape on the MIJ post-lawsuits, up until about 1980, when the brand changed hands & production went to Korea. These guitars will have a quite plain, triangular headstock end, usually black-face with a small script logo.

I really can't tell with yours - although it doesn't look like the first type, it could be either of the others. Obviously its date & country of manufacture will make a difference to its collectability.

J.

[quote name='Bassassin' post='138968' date='Feb 12 2008, 05:09 PM']Just need a headstock pic - there were three different styles - Gibson type "open book", pre '76, then a larger, almost Guild shape on the MIJ post-lawsuits, up until about 1980, when the brand changed hands & production went to Korea. These guitars will have a quite plain, triangular headstock end, usually black-face with a small script logo.

I really can't tell with yours - although it doesn't look like the first type, it could be either of the others. Obviously its date & country of manufacture will make a difference to its collectability.

J.[/quote]

I do remember it was not triangular, But with bumps instead on the headstock, more like a Gibbo headstock. I havent seen the guitar in a couple of years.

Rob.