Why become a member? ×

Behringer BD121 for sale £10 +P&P

Shaker

Behringer BDI21 - no issues....great value.

See stock picture.[attachment=78137:BDI21.jpg]

I have used this for a couple of years as the pre-amp for my DB. It performs very well, but I have now got a Fishman Pro-Plat.

I have also used it as to 'warm up' an electric bass into a tranny amp- again it works extraordinarily well for the price. I have a SABDDI as well, and it is quite hard to hear the difference. To be fair, build quality is another issue when comparing those two, but the BDI21 has never been on the floor (always on top of the amp).

I was going to keep it as a 'spare' DI, but I have got the Fishman, the SABBDI and all my amps have one:)

The downsides? The battery compartment is a pain to open. Beyond that, probably nothing.

It will be well packed!

Shaker

LOL re the comment about the battery compartment.I found that as well till I discovered that there is right way and a wrong way to fit it.On the underside,above the Behringer logo,the little clip should be on the left.Try it the other way,you'll have problems.Good little unit though.I use mine with both electric and acoustic basses.Has never let me down.Good luck.